As much as we enjoy company, we like to remind folks that we are operating a business and
have a few ground rules.... please be respectful & follow them.
- If choosing to smoke on premise, be respectful of others & the property. NO smoking in any building, on the playground, or on the trolley.
- Please place your trash in a trash receptacle located around the property.
- Please do not wander through the orchard, as we are a working farm (this means work does not stop because guests have arrived to the farm- we continue working with our heavy machinery). As a general rule, if one cannot see Orchard Staff, one should wander back toward a location where an Orchard Staffer can be seen.
- Don’t pick any fruit from the trees or vines.
- Don’t feed our animals; they are fed twice daily.
- DO NOT bring pets on premise as our insurance does not allow it.
*Service dogs are welcome and need to be leashed and vested.
- Please be respectful to staff, our buildings and other people.
- If you see an issue needing to be addressed, please find a staff member.
- Pay for fruit picked & eaten and also for pumpkins; this is how we make a living.
- No outside alcohol allowed on site.
- Children must be accompanied & supervised by an adult at all times
Café- The Café is the building near the entrance to the orchard. We offer sandwiches, soups, desserts and more! Tastings of the Hard Cider & Wine are provided here. Gifts, Jellies, Homemade Applesauce & Jewelry is also available at this building. Apple Barn- Seasonal - Located at the top of the hill, this barn is home to our apples! We have over 115 varieties available throughout the fall season. Jellies, Homemade Applesauce, Gifts & Jewelry are also available at this barn. Also, check out our Christmas Room upstairs!
Pavilion- The pavilion is located near the end of our gravel drive. Our public restrooms are located at this building.
Animal Barn- The Animal Barn & Arena are located up the drive from the Café. Children must be supervised at all times. Please do not feed our animals; too much food can make them ill and ill-behaved. Additionally, as appealing as it is to feed our animals sweet treats, such as apples, doing so can cause them to choke and die. Any person(s) caught throwing hay, making messes, or feeding animals will be asked to leave the area. Seasonal - Horse Rides are offered for $1/ride on the weekends & during the fall season only.
Concession Trailer- Seasonal - Come fill up your belly with yummy snacks, treats & beverages (of the hard kind or not). The trailer is located next to the playground area.
Playground- Located by the Animal Barn and Concession Trailer, the Playground is a place for kids to play and have fun. We ask that parents stay off of the equipment, as it is rated for the young ones. We also ask that pea gravel stay in place: it is not to be thrown, picked up, carried to the top of the play set or placed on the slides. The playground is available during our operating hours only.
The Café is open Tuesday-Sunday, 11am-6pm
Please note, hours sometimes vary according to family events, traffic and weather. You can always call ahead to make sure we are open. Additionally, when our facilities are closed, all property is off limits.
Please contact us for larger parties and special events!
We are thrilled you are considering a visit to our apple orchard/winery! Please check out the bits of information below to help prepare yourself (and/or others) for the visit.